|Firmware||Generic brcm47xx trx|
|Modules||Generic brcm47xx tar.gz|
- robocfg is used to configure the manageable switch ( /etc/init.d/robocfg )
- hostapd supported
Besides the generic PostInstall are these device specific actions needed.
- Edit the file /etc/default/robocfg and make sure there is a line like
- Have a good /etc/network/interfaces, a way to get one could be
ln -fs /etc/network/interfaces.lan-wlan-bridge /etc/network/interfaces
update-rc.d robocfg defaults update-rc.d robocfg enable S update-rc.d hostapd defaults update-rc.d hostapd enable S insserv
- Port numbers on the casing do not match the robocfg port numbers. Port 5 of robocfg is indeed the CPU port.
- Having a USB to serial convertor on the second USB port, can give you a serial console without soldering.
- No IP connection due incomplet configured bridge. See ticket #131 for more information