|Version 44 (modified by shinton@…, 23 months ago) (diff)|
The RT-N16 is now user supported, see here for installation instructions.
- /proc/switch/eth0/* is used to configure the switch.
- broadcom-wl utilities (wl, wlc & nas) are used to configure the wireless adapter. If using the pre-compiled rootfs you must download and install the following debian package to be able to configure the wireless adapter. broadcom-wl_18.104.22.168.3-1_mipsel.deb
Please note that the broadcom gmac driver is not covered by a GPL compliant licence. Use of it in any way is done so at your own discretion.
See thread here for support discussion.
Compiling From Source
Follow instructions here with a few modifications:
- After checking out the DebWrt Build Environment, download and extract the attached archive to the plugins directory. brcm4716-plugin-130711.tar.gz
- Follow the rest of the instructions as shown on the above link.
General notes about the modified source files (the ones in the above archive)
- The new plugin facility automatically patches the DebWrt config files to create brcm4716 based device targets as well as select all required packages and options.
- Other brcm4716 based devices include the Linksys E3000v1 and the WRT610Nv2. This plugin should work for them as well but is untested.