|Reported by:||anonRSpro||Owned by:||stappers|
Description (last modified by stappers)
I need to recompile the debwrt kernel.
I've download the sources and the kernel tool.
Where is located the debwrt kernel? The boot folder is empty.
Is there some other attention (out of standard Debian recompile procedure) to put in the procedure?
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by stappers
- Owner changed from amain to stappers
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by stappers
- Description modified (diff)
- Reporter changed from anonymous to anonRSpro
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Type changed from defect to documentation